Built for Better Mental Health
Avenir Senior Living is an industry leader in providing individualized, voluntary behavioral health care for seniors ages 65 and older who are experiencing emotional, behavioral, or mental health issues. Our multidisciplinary caregiving team includes acute mental health and medical health personnel who provide your loved one with an in-depth individualized assessment before crafting a comprehensive treatment and discharge plan tailored specifically to their needs. Our unique care center offers individual and group therapeutic care for your loved one, with every treatment plan overseen by a board-certified psychiatrist.
The treatment services at Avenir Senior Living include:
- Crisis Intervention
- Evaluation of Disturbed Behaviors, Thoughts & Mental Status
- Stabilization of Deteriorating Psychosocial Function
- Protection From Self-Harm
- Medication Support Services
- Triage to Levels of Psychiatric Care as Appropriate to Need
- Discharge Planning & Referrals to Assure Continuation of Care
If your loved one is experiencing a mental health crisis, contact our care team at Avenir Senior Living.