Patients can be called between 9 AM – 9 PM and our staff will transfer you to the patient phone. We do not have phones in the patient’s rooms.
Visitors are not permitted in patients’ rooms. Due to safety issues: Visiting will take place in the Day Area or Media Room.
Clothing with strings or ties prohibited. Please be aware that due to the limited space, only 3 days of clean clothing are necessary. A washer and dryer are available for use. Patients are assisted with laundry on the unit. Due to limited space, we cannot hold large pieces of luggage or backpacks.
To provide and maintain safety on the unit, the following items are not allowed to be brought onto the unit at any time. These items include but are not limited to:
- Razors (strictly prohibited). Electric shavers will be provided
- Makeup will be kept but made available as requested
- Glass vases – if flowers are sent, ask florist to place them in a non-glass container
- Cigarettes, matches or lighters
- Knives, scissors, tools, belts, curling irons, hair dryers, shoelaces or any items which could be used as a potential weapon